Friday, June 3, 2011

HAUL!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great day. The weather in my neck of the woods is so beautiful today that I don't know how I could be having a bad day. I can hardly wait to get out and soak up some sun.

Today I have a photo of an awesome haul that I made at my local Ulta and Sally store yesterday. I went a little color-crazy, but in my defense, some of them were on sale!

GORGEOUS!


From left to right in the picture, I picked up CG Foxy, CG Goin' My Way?, OPI Silver Shatter, OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise, OPI DS Magic and OPI OPI Ink. I only paid $2.99 for Foxy and Goin' My Way?- what a deal! I'm totally in love with OPI Ink and OPI Silver Shatter. Expect some swatches in the near future!

Have you made a haul lately? Gotta have any of these colors? Tell me in the comments!

-Prismatic

1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete