Friday, June 3, 2011

HAUL!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great day. The weather in my neck of the woods is so beautiful today that I don't know how I could be having a bad day. I can hardly wait to get out and soak up some sun.

Today I have a photo of an awesome haul that I made at my local Ulta and Sally store yesterday. I went a little color-crazy, but in my defense, some of them were on sale!

GORGEOUS!


From left to right in the picture, I picked up CG Foxy, CG Goin' My Way?, OPI Silver Shatter, OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise, OPI DS Magic and OPI OPI Ink. I only paid $2.99 for Foxy and Goin' My Way?- what a deal! I'm totally in love with OPI Ink and OPI Silver Shatter. Expect some swatches in the near future!

Have you made a haul lately? Gotta have any of these colors? Tell me in the comments!

-Prismatic

No comments:

Post a Comment