Saturday, June 4, 2011

Favorite Polishes of All Time!

Hi everyone! I'm strapped for time today, so I made a list of my favorite polishes of all time! I know that I love to see other bloggers' faves, so I figured I'd contribute my own list.

Sinful Colors Green Ocean (green/blue flakies in light green glitter suspension base)
Nubar 2010 (green/yellow/orange flakies in clear glitter suspension base)
OPI Bare It in Trafalgar Square (BEAUTIFUL peach toned "nude" creme; from the OPI British Collection)
Milani 3D Holographic Line (gorgeous linear holos in 6 shades: light blue, purple, pink, green, gold and silver)
Milani Gems (almost spot-on Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday" dupe)
China Glaze Black Mesh (black crackle- I think it's nicer than OPI Black Shatter)
OPI Burlesque glitters (AMAZING collection... not much more to say!!)
OPI Rising Star (orangish-bronze shimmer; from the OPI Burlesque collection)
OPI My Private Jet (the scandalous brownish-gray holo/non holo!)
China Glaze For Audrey (famous Tiffany blue creme)
China Glaze Frostbite (electric/cobalt blue high-luster shimmer; from the China Glaze Ski collection)
China Glaze Jamaican Out (stunning peachy red/orange shimmer)
China Glaze Pool Party (neon pink with classic neon matte finish)
Nfu-Oh flakies (stunning multi-colored flakies)
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe (teal hex and square glitter in black glitter suspension base)

I'm sure I'm forgetting some on this list... I may edit it to put in what I remember! What do you ladies and gents think? Any of your faves make the list? Any that didn't? Make your voice heard in the comments!

- Prismatic

No comments:

Post a Comment